Search World On A String Designs

Monday, May 6, 2024

April Solo Sock Reveal

Another month in the books! I did complete my April socks. As a reminder, the yarn was Fiber Addiction's Delusional base in the Runner #5 colorway. Here is the finished product:
Hand-knit variegated socks


These were knit using my vanilla socks pattern. Leave a comment below if you would like me to write up and share the pattern. Stick with me on the sock club. Half of the sock patterns are vanilla socks. I have my husband choose the bags at random, and I know we have been rather vanilla-sock-pattern heavy so far this year, but that just means that things will get more exciting as we continue. I will have some great patterns to share and amazing socks to show off.

As you may notice from the photo for the April socks, it appears that the skein of Delusional was a bit bright-green-heavy at the beginning of the skein. The legs of the two socks look considerably different. Given that they are "Zombie socks," I think it works well. I'm not sure you could expect zombies to putrefy at the same rate as one another. I'm going to chalk this up to creative license and label it as charming. I have cracked into the May yarn and started those socks...stay tuned, and I will have an update in a few days showing you the amazing yarn and what socks I have planned. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment