Search World On A String Designs

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Romney Ridge Cowl

I  am very excited to announce that the pattern for my Romney Ridge Cowl has now been published.


You can find the pattern for sale on ravelry and etsy. The design uses 2 colors of Romney Ridge Farm Blend, and it uses about 1/2 skein of each color - so this yarn will give you enough yardage to make 2 cowls.

This reversible cowl starts with a provisional cast on and is then knit in two sections of color. The wrong sides of the fabric are then folded together and the ends are grafted together. This results in a reversible cowl with a bit of contrast and the same pattern inside and out.

The provisional cast on and kitchener stitch make it an intermediate level knit, but there will soon be a one-sided version that is suitable for beginners. You can check out my video on how I make sense of the kitchener stitch on my YouTube channel in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment